We didn’t forget about you, transfer students! We have special opportunities as well..
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Active members of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) are eligible for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship (up to $5,000 per year) upon proof of PTK membership when applications are reviewed. The scholarship is awarded at the time of acceptance, and notification appears on applicant’s merit scholarship letter
Acceptable proof of PTK membership
- Copy of student’s PTK membership certificate or membership card.
- Student needs to be a PTK member for at least one semester prior to applying to IIT.
- PTK Membership as indicated on college transcript
- A letter verifying membership with Phi Theta Kappa
- A statement written by current or previous PTK chapter advisor or president on chapter letterhead, stating that the student is a member in good standing. Please include date of induction to the PTK Honor Society in the letter.
The President’s Scholarship provides support to students at two-year institutions who go on to study within the fields of science, psychology, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, or architecture at IIT. Students must be nominated by their institution’s president to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship. Recipients receive a $23,500 annual tuition scholarship award and $5,000 annual housing scholarship award (on-campus residence).
For more information about the Presidential Scholarships.